Wednesday, March 18, 2015





"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's WoW selections are...








's Pick:




Title: Winter
Author: Marissa Meyer
Series: The Lunar Chronicles #4
Publisher: Feiwel & Friends
Publication Date: November 10, 2015

Add to Goodreads
Here is the stunning conclusion to the national bestselling Lunar Chronicles, inspired by Snow White.

When Princess Winter was thirteen, the rumor around the Lunar court was that her glamour would soon be even more breathtaking than that of her stepmother, Queen Levana. In a fit of jealousy, Levana disfigured Winter. Four years later, Winter has sworn off the use of her glamour altogether. Despite her scars, Winter’s natural beauty, her grace, and her gentleness are winning admiration from the Lunar people that no amount of mind-control could achieve.

Winter despises her stepmother, but has never dreamed of standing up to her. That is, until she realizes that she may be the only one with the power to confront the queen.

Can Cinder, Prince Kai, Scarlet, Wolf, Cress, Thorne, Princess Winter, and the palace guard Jacin find their happily ever afters? Fans will LOVE this amazing conclusion to the series.
I blame Jen for getting me hooked on these books. They are amazing, and I'm dying to get my hands on Winter. Especially after reading Fairest a few weeks ago. :) And that cover... LOVE





's Pick:



Title: The Immortal Heights
Author: Sherry Thomas
Series: The Elemental Trilogy, book #3
Publisher: Balzer + Bray
Publication Date: October 13, 2015

Add to Goodreads
In a pursuit that has spanned continents, Iolanthe, Titus, and their friends have always managed to remain one step ahead of the forces of Atlantis. But now the Bane, the monstrous tyrant who bestrides the entire mage world, has issued his ultimatum: Titus must hand over Iolanthe, or watch as his entire realm is destroyed in a deadly rampage. Running out of time and options, Iolanthe and Titus must act decisively to deliver a final blow to the Bane, ending his reign of terror for good.

However, getting to the Bane means accomplishing the impossible—finding a way to infiltrate his crypt in the deepest recesses of the most ferociously guarded fortress in Atlantis. And everything is only made more difficult when new prophecies come to light, foretelling a doomed effort....

Iolanthe and Titus will put their love and their lives on the line. But will it be enough?

With The Immortal Heights, Sherry Thomas brings the acclaimed Elemental Trilogy to its breathtaking conclusion.
I was super impressed with the sequel to The Burning Sky...I think I may have enjoyed it even more than the first book. So, it will be with some trepidation and some seriously high expectations that I embark on this final installment of the Elemental Trilogy. Still, I know Sherry Thomas can pull it off. The way she made me fall for Iolanthe and Titus again and again in The Perilous Sea, and the adventure they've embarked upon together...it's, well, impressive. ;0) I can't wait to read how their story ends!


What are you desperately waiting for this Wednesday? Let us know in the comments or share a link to your own WoW post!



7 comments:

  1. These covers are GORGEOUS!! Oh, how I need them in my life and on my shelves! Great picks!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously need to start The Lunar Chronicles! The cover looks gorgeous :D I've heard so much about The Elemental trilogy too! I hope you both enjoy these :D

    Here's my WoW if you would like to check it out :-) My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both books have beautiful covers! I have to read the previous books in both series, so I can be ready for these. Hope you enjoy it!

    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/03/waiting-on-wednesday-work-in-progress.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to get my hands on Winter...I need it ASAP. And the cover is simply gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to read Cinder and get started on that series soon! Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are two series I have been meaning to start for so long. I think its about time I did this! Both of those covers are pulling me in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Luckily I came to your site.
    Hope to have a long term relationship.
    Please check my EBooks also.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/INTERVIEW-SUCCESS-Nigel-Armitt-ebook/dp/B00R3K3TRQ

    Ebook Kindle
    "Interview Success”

    • Over 60 interview TIPs
    • ACCESS Over 150 worldwide job sites
    • TOP 20 reasons why employers select
    • TOP 20 reasons why employers reject
    • TOP 20 Q & A interview questions
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...