Wednesday, April 25, 2012



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's WoW selection is...



Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Goodreads


Title:  Before I Wake
Author:  Rachel Vincent
Series:  6th book in the Soul Screamers series
Publisher:  Harlequin Teen
Publication Date:  June 26, 2012

I died on a Thursday-killed by a monster intent on stealing my soul. The good news? He didn't get it. The bad news? Turns out not even death will get you out of high school...

Covering up her own murder was one thing, but faking life is much harder than Kaylee Cavanaugh expected. After weeks spent "recovering," she's back in school, fighting to stay visible to the human world, struggling to fit in with her friends and planning time alone with her new reaper boyfriend. But to earn her keep in the human world, Kaylee must reclaim stolen souls, and when her first assignment brings her face-to-face with an old foe, she knows the game has changed. Her immortal status won't keep her safe. And this time Kaylee isn't just gambling with her own life...



Why I'm waiting:  Tod. TOD. TOD!!!  Was there any question?  Okay, it's not ALL about Tod...just mostly.  I love this series.  LOVE IT.  And I just finished Rachel Vincent's Shifters series on audio, which was good, but it left me even more excited for this next chapter in the Soul Screamers world.

What book are you waiting on this lovely Wednesday?

19 comments:

  1. I can't believe I haven't read the series yet! Like seriously. Gah! I'll read it... someday. Lol. Awesome pick!=D

    Drop by my WoW?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read this series. I own the first couple in the series in E form but for whatever reason just put them by the wayside in favor of other books.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have't heard of this series, and I'm not sure I need to start a new one...but it DOES sound interesting!
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice! I actually think this isn't the last of the SS series. I think there's one or two more after BIW. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I featured this one a couple of weeks back :) Love this series and can't wait for this book to come out :)

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. CAN'T WAIT for this one! I just love everything Rachel Vincent! LOL Hope you're liking the Shifters series too! Looks like you're on the last book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously...book 6!! Man. I am so far behind it's not even funny!

    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep saying i'm going to read this series but it hasn't happened yet. I really need to get on it because I keep hearing wonderful things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to read this series!!! I see it everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Book 6 already ?! I haven't read this series yet but it does look really good. Thanks for sharing! My WoW: http://emcastellan.com/2012/04/25/waiting-on-wednesday-5/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I'm shocked I haven't heard of this series before! Where have I been?! Great pick! I'm adding the others to my TBR list too!

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have GOT to get on the Rachel Vincent train. Soon! Oh, and you know what book I'm waiting on. Eeeeeep!

    ReplyDelete
  13. CAn't wait for the next Soul Screamers book! Love this series. Great pick!
    Em

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  14. That cover is so pretty. I haven't read this series yet but it's definitely on my TBR list. Great pick.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that cover! SO pretty!

    Thanks for stopping by!
    :) Aeicha @ Word Spelunking

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Jen :)

    I have not read these books! I want to though because I LOVED Rachel Vincent's Shifter series!!! So I can onky imagine that this one is equally awesome!! Thanks for visiting my WoW!!

    Hope your having a lovely week, and an awesome weekend!;))

    ReplyDelete

  17. Very interesting , good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog.

    Section 80G – Deduction for Donations

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...