Monday, March 12, 2012

In My Mailbox #22

Monday, March 12, 2012 with 1 comment

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It's a weekly meme where we all get to brag about the books and swag we got in the mail, for review, won in contests, etc.





I'm behind on posts, including this one, because my baby girl turned FOUR yesterday and I've been dealing with birthday plans, plus I'm on vacation this week, so work was extra hellish last week in preparation for my absence.  But, without further ado, here's what I found in my mailbox this last week:

For Review:

The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa, ARC from the publisher
Starters by Lissa Price, ARC from the publisher
Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers, ARC from the publisher (this one doesn't have the finished cover)
The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen, ARC from the publisher



Won:

ARC of Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver from Book Loving Mommy


Purchased:

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith (rec'd by Andrea & April)
Torn by Amanda Hocking


ebook deals:

The Dark Devine by Bree Despain ($1.31 at B&N)
The Lost Saint by Bree Despain ($1.31 at B&N)
Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore ($5.03 at B&N)
Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep ($4.25 at B&N)
Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep ($4.99 at B&N)
First Frost by Jennifer Estep ($.89 at B&N)





 

All those ebook deals were thanks to my friend Jess pointing out to me that the first two books of The Dark Divine series are currently on sale.  I couldn't keep myself from browsing for more deals while I was there.  :(

So, what did the book fairy bring you this week?  Any deals?  Any much-coveted titles?  Do share...

1 comment:

  1. Ooo! I am so excited you got Liesl & Po, I can't wait to hear what you think of it and Grave Mercy. :) Lucky you, to have the Kagawa, too!

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...