Thursday, August 11, 2011

All the things I found on the internet this week that made me swoon, giggle, or just wish I had a time machine so I could travel to the future. Enjoy!


First up, I continue my quest and love for all things Vampire Academy/Richelle Mead.  Which is kinda strange considering I JUST stumbled upon VA when I bought an audiobook on sale from Audible.  But, hey, it doesn't matter how or how long, just that you finally did, right?  So, here's the latest trailer for Bloodlines, featuring Sydney Sage:


Jace Wayland was making his way up the ranks in the YA Crush Tourney, eventually coming out on top and taking the coveted title, and now Cassandra Clare's readers are reaping the benefits:


Illustration by Burdge-Bug on Deviantart






Jace's POV on the Manor Scene in City of Glass









By Palnk on deviant-Art


















And because of Jace's win, there's more to come!!!


Behold, Jeff Hirsch's The Eleventh Plague now has a trailer:


The novel will be released on September 1st.  Check out my review now, though, to see why any fan of the dystopian genre should definitely pick this one up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...