Friday, August 5, 2011

All the things I found on the internet this week that made me swoon, giggle, or just wish I had a time machine so I could travel to the future. Enjoy!
First off, I'm just about through with the audiobooks for the Vampire Academy series.  I should actually finish Last Sacrifice today.  Which is all the more reason to be excited for Bloodlines, due out later this month.  In anticipation, here are a few teaser trailers for the first book in the Bloodlines series.  (I haven't watched them yet for fear of spoilers but as soon as I'm done with VA #6 today, you can bet I'll be playing these over and over and over.)




I love getting my hands on extras, excerpts, deleted scenes and the like.  In the last week or so, several authors have released these little extras, much to my delight:

Nightshade (Nightshade, #1)


From Andrea Cremer, we have a deleted scene from Nightshade.





Supernaturally (Paranormalcy, #2)


Thanks to HarperTeen, you can browse the first few chapters of Supernaturally by Kiersten White.




Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1)


Author Josephine Angelini offers up an excerpt from the second chapter of Dreamless, the forthcoming sequel to her mythology-laiden Starcrossed.



The Iron Queen (Iron Fey, #3)

 
In honor of Ash's win against Patch in the very close match-up in the YA Crush Tourney, Julie Kagawa is giving us a deleted scene from the The Iron Queen.



Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1)


And from Richelle Mead, we get the original first chapter of Bloodlines, told from Adrian's POV.
Lauren DeStefano, author of The Chemical Garden trilogy, may be taking a brief hiatus from the internets to work on book three in the series, but she left us with this beautiful image of the cover jacket for Fever, book two in the series, due out in February of next year.


Lastly, we have some awesome trailers for some recently or soon-to-be released novels that I can't wait to get my hands on, even more so after having viewed these trailers!

The Revenant


The Night Circus



Daughter of Smoke and Bone



Darker Still (Magic Most Foul, #1)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...