Wednesday, June 8, 2011

In My Mailbox #3

Wednesday, June 8, 2011 with 2 comments
In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

Here's what I've gotten since my last IMM post:

Netgalley of Misfit by Jon Skovron, up for review soon
Nook book ($2.99) of Solstice by P.J. Hoover, which I'll be reviewing momentarily
Free ebook of Summer's Crossing by Julie Kagawa
Nook book ($2.99) of Glimmerglass by Jenna Black
Free ebook of The Strange Case of Finley Jayne by Kady Cross
And out of nowhere, my mom gave me a copy of The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson.

MisfitSolsticeSummer's Crossing (Iron Fey, #3.5)Glimmerglass (Faeriewalker, #1)The Strange Case of Finley Jayne (Steampunk Chronicles, #0.5)The Gargoyle

In addition to that, I won a signed bookmark from Maggie Stiefvater in her Forever ARC contest.

All in all, not a bad month.  What have you gotten recently???

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog! You read my kinda books too! That's a great mailbox. I am looking forward to reading Misfit when it is released. Hope you enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm excited to read Misfit, too...just not sure when I'm going to fit it in. So many books to read, so little time...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...