Wednesday, May 11, 2011

In My Mailbox #2

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 with No comments
In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

Sooo...another good week for me.  =)  I won a promotion Pitch Dark Books/Harper Teen (The Dark Days of Supernatural) that included a tote bag, bookmarks, and some great books:

Illusions by Aprilynne Pike
Divergent by Veronica Roth (ARC)
Die for Me by Amy Plum (ARC)
Love Bites (Vampire Kisses #7) by Ellen Schreiber
Something Deadly This Way Comes (Madison Avery trilogy #3) by Kim Harrison (shipping separately, not pictured below)
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini (ARC)
Hereafter by Tara Hudson (ARC)

I also received a copy of My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent, which I won through a contest hosted by Reading Habit.

Also, before I won the Dark Days of Supernatural contest, I had already pre-ordered a copy of Divergent from Barnes & Noble, which I also received this week.  (It is as good as everyone says.  I'll be posting my review in the next few days.)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...