Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I love book trailers.  Some give you insight into what's going to happen in a book, and some just look really pretty.  Either way, I can't get enough of them.

Maggie Stiefvater created her very own trailer for Forever (you can get a signed copy here), the final book in her "The Wolfs of Mercy Falls" series.  She takes creative to a whole other level.  Behold:



The trailer for Entwined by Heather Dixon is just beautiful and intriguing.  It's seriously making me reconsider the placement of this book in my TBR pile!



Although we have to wait a little over a month for the release of Lauren Kate's Passion, the trailer was released today.  I'm still not sure what to think about Luce and Daniel's relationship, but I can't wait to read more, especially to see how things develop now that Miles is in the picture!



So many great books to look forward to!  I need a separate calendar just to keep track of them all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...